Registration of Latvian companies
Company Registration in Latvia
Setting up a business requires proper legal support. Lawyers of Eurocollegia will assit you in registering a company in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, as well as Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Along with legal services Eurocollegia also provides financial accounting and advisory services. It is rational to register a company in Latvia for several reasons:
- simple company registration and management process;
- company registration process takes 5 days;
- good reputation in business area (the country is not blacklisted by other states as an offshore territory);
- social environment of business is understandable for investors from the CIS states;
- widespread use of Russian in business environment;
- geographic proximity and therefore dealing of Latvian companies with businesses from the CIS states;
- a holding company has no restrictions on types of activity, official domicile of its shareholders, size of shareholding, and shareholding period;
- Riga’s location is convenient for visiting and personal participation in company management;
- in contrast to Malta, Cyprus, Great Britain and Ireland, setting up a company in Latvia is an opportunity to obtain a residence permit for an investor and his/her family members.
The prices are presented without VAT, based on the calculation of 1 owner, if several owners and members of the board are planned, the price will change
|Key service packages||Mini||Standard||Standard +|
|?LLC registration||"turn key"||"turn key"|
|?Extract from the commercial register|
|?Legal address per year||500 EUR||500 EUR|
|?Equity||1 - 2800 EUR||1 - 2800 EUR||1 - 2800 EUR|
|?Service package cost||500 EUR||1880 EUR||2100 EUR|
|Choose a package and leave an application|
Registration of a company in Latvia without unnessessary complications
In Latvia the most popular form of entrepreneurial operation is the limited livability company (LLC/ SIA). The process of establishing is comparatively simple and prompt. In Latvia a LLC can be established on strength of a notarial power of attorney. LLC in Latvia is registered by the Enterprise Register (ER).
LLC is responsible for its liabilities with its entire property. LLC is not responsible for the liabilities of the member, and the member is not responsible for the liabilities of the LLC. LLC is a closed-type company and its shares are not an object of public circulation.